Affiliate Program Terms & Conditions
Joining the Program
Affiliates: All affiliate membership is subject to prior approval. FullThrottle Hosting reserves the right to refuse service to any new or existing affiliate, in its sole discretion, with our without cause. FullThrottle Hosting reserves the right to refuse to do business with anyone, at any time, for any reason, with or without notice and regardless of any previous conditions.
By filling out the signup form you will automatically become an affiliate and are bound by the terms of this agreement. Your participation in the program is solely for this purpose: to legally advertise our website to receive a commission for your referrals.
Each affiliate entity is only permitted 1 affiliate account, multiple affiliate accounts will be approved in specific circumstances but will not be eligible as a 2nd tier referral. If you need to track different promotions then use our powerful Post Affiliate Pro feature of subids, which are explained in the Promotion -> Advanced -> Subid section. Multiple commissions earned from the same promotion are tracked and easily found using timestamps and will be cancelled
By using our Affiliate Program, You warrant that:
* You are 18 years of age and that there is no legal reason that You cannot enter into a binding agreement.
* You are the owner or are licensed to use the entire contents contained on Your website.
* Your website and/or newsletter does not violate any law or regulation.
* Your website and/or newsletter does not contain misrepresentation or content that is defamatory or violates any rights of privacy or publicity.
* Your website and or/newsletter does not and will not infringe any copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary right.
* You place our banners anywhere on your site as you see fit, or within non-spam emails.
* NOT ALLOWED: All other uses of banners or links, such as newsgroups, chat rooms, message boards, banner networks, counters, or guestbooks etc. are NOT allowed.
* Failure to abide by these rules could mean termination from Affiliate Program.
* Fraud is a serious offense, and will be treated as such. Fraud is defined as any action that intentionally attempts to create sales or click-throughs using robots, scripts, or manually “refreshing” of pages, for the sole purpose of creating commissions.
Revocation of Affiliate Status
* Your affiliate application and status in the program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons: Inappropriate advertisements (False claims, misleading hyperlinks)
* Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc…)
* Advertising on sites containing/promoting illegal activities
* Violation of intellectual property rights. This includes use the website name or company name in search engine keyword bidding systems. These include the use of “FullThrottle Hosting”, “FullThrottleHosting”, “FullThrottleHosting.com”, “FullThrottle Web Design”, “FullThrottle WebDesign”, “FullThrottleWebDesign.com”.
* Incentive based per click websites are prohibited. This includes websites which promote clicking/ordering to qualify to receive a reward such as a product or monetary value. Example: Dollardealnetwork
* Creating Multiple Affiliate Accounts (without prior approval)
You may use graphic and text links both on your website and in emails. The site may also be advertised “offline” in classified ads, magazines, and newpapers. You may use the graphics and text provided to you by us, or you may create your own as long as they are deemed appropriate according to these terms and conditions.
When a web surfer clicks through your affiliate link, a cookie is set in their browser that contains your affiliate username. Also, their IP address is tracked in the database along with your affiliate name. When this person decides to buy a product, the script will look for this cookie and/or try to match their IP address to identify the affiliate who will be awarded the commission. Visitors sent through your affiliate link may make a purchase later in time and the commission will still be awarded if the cookie is present in their browser and/or the are using the same IP address as the one logged in the database.
FullThrottle Hosting respects the privacy of its users and promises not to disclose personal or business information to third parties without the express permission of You and Your company.
We will not sell Your name, e-mail address, phone number, or any other personal information to anyone else. We consider this information to be private, and it will remain as such. If You have any questions about Your privacy rights, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those referrals who purchase qualify for commissions. Referred individual(s) must be a customer for at least 45 days (see our refund policy) at which time the commission is verified and granted.
Terms of the agreement
These terms will begin upon your signup with the affiliate program and will end when your affiliate account is terminated. The terms of this agreement may be modified by us at any time. If any modification to the terms is unnacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your affiliate account. Your continuing participation in the program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
We will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, and any results of “intents of harm” to the program or our website. We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the affiliate program and/or products sold at this site. We make no claim that the operation of the affiliate program and our website will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
FullThrottle Hosting is responsible for payouts of affiliate commissions and all financial transactions related to FullThrottle Hosting affiliate program. A PayPal Account is required to participate. You will receive a commission for sending a authorized sales via your links. In order to place links, You must first be approved by FullThrottle Hosting to become an affiliate of QualityUnit Affiliate Program. You understand that the payout amount may be changed at any time. You are responsible for determining if the payout for a link You have placed on Your site has changed or been discontinued. You receive the commission from FullThrottle Hosting. Payments are made automatically on the fifteenth (15th) day of each month when Your account balance reaches $50 or more for the previous months’ transactions. Money credited to Your account does not accrue interest. Our affiliate program accepts self-purchases.
Refunds, Chargebacks and Bad Checks:
If an order is later refunded to the customer or charged back by the customer, or if a customer’s check does not clear, the referral fee, and any Affiliate charge back fees, will be deducted from the next monthly payment sent to the Affiliate.
By filling out this form you acknowledge that you have read the terms and conditions, understand, and agree with them.